Vicar Accidentally Sets Himself on Fire During Sermon

Stephen Beach of St Budeaux Parish Church in Plymouth, England accidentally set himself on fire while giving an online sermon with candles nearby, notes Reuters:

It’s a great thing to pause in the presence of God and to ask the question: Lord God, what are you saying to us? And then, of course, to wait for an answer. I’ve just been pausing between these… Oh dear, I just caught on fire. Oh my word.

Beach told Reuters that his family has enjoyed the video:

My family love it, and the youngest grandchildren want to know when Granddad is going to set himself on fire again.

(Source: Reuters)

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get the latest breaking news video clips before everyone else with our newsletter! We do not share or sell your email address with anyone.