Texas Man Dies After Vaping Pen Explodes

Alice Brown says her grandson, William Eric Brown, died after a vape pen exploded in his mouth in Fort Worth, Texas on Jan. 29.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner concluded that the 24-year-died from a stroke caused by a severed artery from a vaporizer pen explosion, notes KTVT.

Alice said her grandson had part of the pen lodged in his throat:

That went across his lip, apparently somehow, and cut his lip. That three-piece thing went into his throat and stayed there, and that’s what (doctors) should have taken out as soon as they got to the hospital, and they decided to wait until Monday or Tuesday.

(Source: KTVT)

You might be interested in

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Get the latest breaking news video clips before everyone else with our newsletter! We do not share or sell your email address with anyone.